Tall Pent Roof Garden Sheds
The “Tall Pent” range of sheds provide extra headroom for those looking for a workshop style shed. As with all of the Atlas range of sheds the Tall Pent shed is constructed from top Quality 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Timber on a 40x30mm frame. The door has been reinforced with 60×40 frame on the door and door set.
At 2.1m High at the Highest and 1.9m high at the Lowest, the “Tall Pent” range has the height of the traditional working shed, and is an ideal solution for those who use their sheds on a regular basis.
Available in 20 size variations and 5 Door Positions these sheds are then “Dip Treated” providing an initial base coat of treatment.
Also available Untreated for you to apply any colour preservative you prefer
For Prices please complete the enquiry form or call us on 0800 121 7775
1500mm wide Minimum Opening
610 x 160mm W x H
- 2.1m High at Highest (Front)
- 1.9m High at Lowest (Rear)
- 1690 x 760mm Door Opening
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Cladding
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Roof & Floor
- 40 x 30mm Framing
- 60 x 40mm Frame on Door & Door set
- 60 x 40mm Floor Joists
- 12" Zinc Hinges
- Zinc Safety Hasp & Staple
- Polyester based Mineral Roofing Felt
- Available with or without Windows
- Pre Hung Ledge & Braced Door
- Flat Pack - easy to install
- Dip Treated
Product Size Options