Lower Pent Garden Sheds
Constructed from top Quality 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Timber, the “Lower Pent” range of sheds provide superior product quality at a budget price.
At 1.9m high at the Highest point of the shed and 1.6m high at the Lowest, the “Lower Pent” range is an ideal storage solution for smaller or communal gardens, and are available with or without windows.
Available in 19 size variations and 5 Door Configurations there is sure to be one to meet your requirements.
Built to Atlas Sheds high standard, these sheds are “Dip Treated” providing an initial base coat of treatment enabling immediate installation.
Also available Untreated for you to apply any colour preservative you prefer
For Prices contact us via the contact form or call us on 0800 121 7775
1500mm wide Minimum Opening
610 x 160mm W x H
- 1.9m High at Highest (Front)
- 1.6m High at Lowest (Rear)
- 1500 x 760mm Door Opening
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Cladding
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Roof & Floor
- 40 x 30mm Framing
- 60 x 40mm Frame on Door & Door set
- 60 x 40mm Floor Joists
- 12" Zinc Hinges
- Zinc Safety Hasp & Staple
- Polyester based Mineral Roofing Felt
- Available with or without Windows
- Pre Hung Ledge & Braced Door
- Flat Pack - easy to install
- Dip Treated
Product Size Options